- Birth Plates
- Wedding Plates
- Anniversary Plates
- Order 6 inch Birth Plate Online
- Order 8 inch Blue Birth Plate Online
- Order 8 inch Color Birth Plate Online
- Order 11 inch Birth Plate Online
- Order 6 inch Birth Tile Online
- Order Wedding Plate Online
- Order Wedding Tile Online
- Order Anniversary Plate Online
- Order by Mail
- Customer Service
- Customer Comments
- Contact Us
All orders are shipped via TNT Netherlands Post and your local postal service. Tracking is not offered at this time. Delivery can take up to 8 weeks depending on the workload of the artists at order time. If you are ordering an item for a special occasion that is less than 8 weeks in the future, please be aware that we cannot guarantee delivery for that occasion. These plates are hand personalized and can be enjoyed for a life time, so we request your patience.
We will ship to whatever address you provide as the shipping address. If you miss this change in the PayPal checkout process, simply send us an email directly after you've entered your order and we'll update the shipping information and confirm back to you.
Our credit cards processing is handled through PayPal. The advantage to the customer and to John Braat and Company is that we as the merchant do not see any of your financial information. We see your name and your order information only. This preserves the privacy of your financial data.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
1) It is not necessary to be a PayPal member to purchase. When you click Add to Cart or View Cart and are redirected to PayPal, look for the following link in the center of the page below the login: "Pay with debit or credit card. If you don't have a PayPal account". Click on the this link. (Do not attempt to Log In unless you want to pay from your Paypal account).
2) If you are ordering more than one plate, please note that plates and tiles are shipped individually and it is common for them to arrive on slightly different dates.
3) All purchases are denominated in USD. If you are purchasing with a credit card from outside the US, the currency conversion will be handled by your credit card company. If you would like a price quote in a specific currency, please contact us.
4) PayPal allows you to ship to an address that is different from your billing address, but the change is pretty subtle. There is an option to do this on the payment page after entering your billing address. If you have trouble with this, simply send us an email with your correct shipping address and we'll update your order.